Updated on (date) 8:52 AM / 12-Jun-2020
Terms and Conditions
- Event Duration and Enrolment. From June 16th – Aug. 31st, 2020 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Stop Struggling, Start Evolving” promotion (“Event”). To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase two (2) or more new and eligible MSI products to create a DUO, TRIO, or QUARTET combination set (see eligible products and combination chart here: https://steam-code-for-b550.msi-promotion.com/land-qualifying/?country_promotion=20000007) from participating MSI partners between June 16th – Aug. 31st, 2020 (UTC + 08:00). Eligible products may be purchased as individual components or as part of a pre-built system.
- Between July 1st – Sept. 15th, 2020, register your eligible MSI products in the Event promotion page (located at https://steam-code-for-b550.msi-promotion.com/en/?country_promotion=20000007), and provide required proof of purchase and product serial numbers as part of the submission. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between June 16th – Aug. 31st, 2020. All registration must be completed no later than Sept. 15th, 2020. Registrations past the deadline will be deemed forfeited.
EACH PARTICIPANT (VERIFIED THROUGH NAME, ACCOUNT, OR INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS) MAY ONLY REGISTER FOR REDEMPTION ONE TIME FOR THIS EVENT.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the redemption item – one (1) Steam Wallet code per eligible combination set will be sent to Your registered email address. Applicable redemption items and listed Steam Wallet values for each applicable combination set can be referenced here:
- MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion, as well as determining compliance to these terms and conditions. MSI may reject submissions if Event registration is incomplete, invalid, or beyond the Event or response period. MSI notifications for supplemental information that are not responded to within seven (7) calendar days will result in automatic rejection of Your claim or registration under this Event.
- Actual Steam wallet values may vary due to automatic conversion into local currency based on the applicable conversion rate on the actual redemption day.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption item(s) earned from products returned or refunded.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Event is only for eligible end-user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, system integrators, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Eligible Regions: Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Lithuania, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Arabic Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, India, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
- eDM Subscription. You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- Participant Representation and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- Participant Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
- Participant Acknowledgement and Consent. You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
- MSI Warranties Exclusion. MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
- Miscellaneous. This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
- I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.